How to choose and purchase electric tools
1) First of all, according to your own needs, the difference is between home use and professional use. Generally, the difference between professional electric tools and general household electric tools is mainly in power. The power of professional electric tools is large, while the power of general household tools is small, and the input power is also small and compact. Highly integrated electric tools are more convenient to use than products with large volume and single function. Therefore, try to choose electric tools with rich functions, small size, simple structure and easy storage. When purchasing electric tools, it is necessary to purchase electric tools with clear external packaging and no damage. The appearance of the electric tools purchased is normal, the plastic parts are complete, and there are no obvious shadows and dents, no scratches or bump marks. The relevant coatings are smooth and beautiful without defects. The surface of the whole machine is free of oil and dirt, and the handle of the switch is flat, The length of wire and cable is generally not less than 2M. The relevant marks of electric tools are clear and complete. The parameters, manufacturer, certificate of conformity, etc. are all equipped with the tools to hold, power on, frequently operate the switch, make the tools start frequently, observe whether the on-off function of the tool switch is reliable, and whether it affects the television/fluorescent lamp on site, so as to judge whether the tools are equipped with anti-interference suppressors. The electric tools can be powered on for 1 minute, Feel the vibration and observe whether the reversing spark and air inlet are normal.
(2) Select electric tools with noise within the allowable range.
(3) Select electric tools that are easy to maintain and easy to obtain accessories.
(4) When selecting electric tools, pay attention to the power supply voltage used. Generally, hand-held electric tools need to provide 220V mains power as the energy drive. Do not connect 380V industrial power, otherwise the machine will be damaged.
Tips for purchasing electric tools
1. If you often drill holes in the concrete wall, a two-kilogram electric hammer is your best choice. Because of the cylinder structure of the electric hammer, the hammering force is very high, and the hammering frequency is 1000 to 3000 per minute, which can produce significant force, making it easy for you to drill holes on the concrete wall. Equipped with an adapter rod and the chuck of an ordinary electric drill, it can also complete the function of a hand electric drill to achieve the purpose of multi-purpose. It is a speed-regulating hammer+adapter rod+13mm electric drill chuck. It only costs a few hundred yuan, and with a few commonly used drill bits, you can complete most of the decoration tasks in your home by yourself.
2. In addition to concrete drilling, drilling on wood and metal should also be considered, and drilling on concrete is less than 10 mm, so impact drilling can be considered. The impact drilling is generated by helical gear, and the impact force is not as good as electric hammer.
3. If you often tighten or loosen screws, or punch holes in wood or iron plates, you can buy a rechargeable electric screwdriver, which is the most convenient tool in these two aspects. Rechargeable electric screwdriver plus a set of screwdriver head set can easily handle the work at hand.
4. As we all know, the electric hand drill is suitable for drilling holes on wood or iron plates, but don't expect it to do much to drill holes on concrete walls. That can easily damage the machine. A electric hand drill is the most economical electric tool, even if it is imported, it only costs a few hundred yuan.
5. Curve saw, if you have a strong hands-on ability and can make some furniture or shapes by yourself, then you definitely need to install the appropriate saw blade on the curve saw. Wood, iron, plastic, stainless steel, etc. will soon be able to process your ideal shape under your hands. You can choose various types of curve saw to create your own shape.
Hand-held electric tools selected in general places shall be equipped with leakage protectors with rated operating current of no more than 15mA and rated leakage operating time of less than 0.1s.
At present, China is a manufacturer and exporter of electric tools in the world. In 2013, the total industry income of electric tools was about 60 billion yuan, of which more than 60% was exported.
As we all know, electric hand drill is a drilling tool powered by AC power or DC battery, and it is a kind of hand-held electric tool. It is mainly used in construction, decoration, furniture and other industries.
Hand-held electric tools used by electricians are used in a harsh environment, which are constantly moving, vibrating and noisy.
According to the ratio of weight to volume, the output power is larger, smaller and lighter than electric tools under the same output power
With the continuous progress of science and technology, more and more electric tools have emerged to improve work efficiency and replace heavy manual work.