Difference between pneumatic tools and electric tools
1. According to the ratio of weight to volume, the output power is larger, smaller and lighter than electric tools under the same output power
2. There is no overload fault. Even if the pneumatic tool is overloaded, the tool just stops rotating. Once the overload phenomenon is removed, it will automatically resume normal operation without any impact on the tool and no fault will occur
3. Easy to use and maintain
4. Strong water resistance Although immersion is harmful to tools, it will not cause fatal harm like electric tools
5. Speed regulation and output power regulation are simple, which can be easily carried out by operating the air supply valve handle and adjusting the regulating valve
6. It is easy to achieve high-speed operation
7. The special explosion-proof structure can be used in places with explosion risk because it will not generate electric spark
Hand-held electric tools selected in general places shall be equipped with leakage protectors with rated operating current of no more than 15mA and rated leakage operating time of less than 0.1s.
At present, China is a manufacturer and exporter of electric tools in the world. In 2013, the total industry income of electric tools was about 60 billion yuan, of which more than 60% was exported.
As we all know, electric hand drill is a drilling tool powered by AC power or DC battery, and it is a kind of hand-held electric tool. It is mainly used in construction, decoration, furniture and other industries.
Hand-held electric tools used by electricians are used in a harsh environment, which are constantly moving, vibrating and noisy.
According to the ratio of weight to volume, the output power is larger, smaller and lighter than electric tools under the same output power
With the continuous progress of science and technology, more and more electric tools have emerged to improve work efficiency and replace heavy manual work.